Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Here's The Haps.

Ok, I have been bad about posting, BUT with good reason and I'll tell you why.
But first, I must announce the winner of the free business cards. Miss Sue!! Sorry, Jenn, but I figured since I've done business card printing for you already, and Sue has a sweet Etsy shop and well I've never had the chance to do a card for an Etsy shop owner. So, I'm sure you understand Jenn. Of course though, I thank the both of you for being the sole entrants of my contest. :P to everyone else who chose not to enter. I have been crazy busy. Here's a list.
1. Participating in contests
here.
2. Busily making 15 flip flop invitations which I will take a picture of when all is said and done to show. I will be making 10 more, but 15 had to go to school tomorrow for last day of preschool.
3. Making 2 apple chipboard books for Stella's teachers, SO CUTE. I will also shoot a photo of these when I'm done.
4. We bought a pool for Stella (*for me really). Filling it up as I type. 
5. Getting prepared to do a lot of work for my Vegas client.
So, not a whole lot of time to be here.

But, for #1 on the list, the latest contest I lost. I was designing the look of a Twitter page, shown temporarily here to reflect what I created. Although I lost the contest whose prize was $300, I did however gain them as a client and they want me to work with them on their marketing campaign. I CANNOT wait. Obviously a much bigger prize was had by this loser. That's all for now, I am still to be finished with items #2 and #3 on my list up there.
Later ya'll.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Brooke!
Now go get in that pool :)

Jenn said...

I think it's great that Sue won! (PS, can you post a link to her Etsy store? I love Etsy!)

Sounds like you've been quite busy, no wonder you've been quite here and on FB lately. Miss you! We need to get the families together soon.