Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Fun Project.

Thought it might be fun to create a project as a gift for Stella's teacher. Fun because Stella and I could do this together. Some background on me. I am a perfectionist, if it's to be done right, it's to be done by me and me alone, period! Obviously once Stella got old enough, that mentality had to go out the window, but my attitude did not. I can remember putting a project together with her when she was about 3 for Halloween and finally she looks at me with her little face and says, "I know momma, you do it yourself." What a horrible mother I was. I've gotten a little better since then, at least now I let her do more and then I try to "fix" it when she is in bed, then she is none the wiser.

I was cruising around in bloggy land and stumbled upon this little gem. It is only the coolest site I've seen in some time and was the source of this amazing and oh so simple project that we created TOGETHER for her teacher. I also went to Starbucks and purchased some cinnamon something almonds and a special gift card for the girl who is giving Stella some extra help in class. Tomorrow is the big party and this is the big gift. Have a great night!

No comments: