Monday, August 16, 2010

Feeling Negative.

OK, today, not such a good day.
A very young girl that worked in the same building as I do here at the college was killed on Saturday night by a drunk driver. It's devastating to hear about this any time, but to know that person and have had conversations with this person is another thing all together.

Now, I have to figure out what job I'll have in the coming days once school starts back up and it's looking like I'll be staying at the college because my other job is completely clueless/careless as to what a service I single handedly provide to them and their 25 stores!

I do have good things to report from our summer and a new venture on the way as I turn 33 on the 22nd.
More updates later and hopefully some happiness to report as well.
<3

1 comment:

Chef E said...

I totally agree with you- but I am still affected by death no matter who it is in so many ways- an early Happy Birthday! I remember that age, kids, my youth, crazy crap going on all around me, oh and another email from 'our friend' today...talk about crazy!