Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Past 10 Days In Review.

A. Stella is sick.
B. We're waiting for Cohen to get it.
C. Dealing with a difficult woman at the new job.
D. Cohen slept 8 hours straight one day last week.
E. GMAC is working with us at the moment to the tune of saving $400.
F. Scored a new client from Vegas.
G. Starting to say what I mean and sticking to it.
H. Tired of struggle.
I. Want what I deserve.
J. Proud of my portfolio.
K. Can't wait to show off my new business cards I designed. (*Later)
L. Hoping Matt finds an amazing job when he's done with school in May.
M. So happy to call Barack Obama my president!
N. Trying to get enough sleep these days.
O. Guess that's about it. 

1 comment:

Jenn said...

A. Yuck.
B. 2 sick kids is a double-yuck
C. No fun.
D. Wahoo!
E. Hallelujah! Will keep my fingers and toes crossed on this one!
F. Rock on!
G. Remind me to never cross you! ;)
H. I hear ya'
I. You deserve it
J. You should be!
K. Can't wait to see it!
L. I'm confident he will.
M. Yes we can!
N. Moms are chronically tired, therefore we drink LOTS of caffein!
O. See ya!