Tuesday, April 6, 2010

There Is A Plague on My House.


Two weeks ago the stomach flu swept through here and hit all four of us in the matter of about 5 days. It sucked but I did lose like 7-8 pounds so there was a high point. So, we had Easter after that and then Monday I was going to devote my time to creating my final comp for my website redesign. That DIDN'T happen! Stella developed a fever and Cohen refused to go to bed, threw up and his door knob broke but he was finally sacked out at 10:30. Now, that may not seem "late" to some of you out there, but this is the kid who usually can't stay up past 7pm and he's been known on more than one occasion to go to bed by 5:30.

Anywho, I didn't get much time today either to devote to it. Matt took the kids to the doctor and Stella has STREP. YIKES! I really hope I don't get this one, BUT, it could mean a few more pounds lost. lol I headed into class a couple hours early to finish mocking it up. While I was there, I found out that one of my clients, more of a friend really was in a very serious accident and he was finally found, but was unconscious, but they aren't sure how long he's been unconscious because they don't know when the accident occurred. So scary. I really hope he pulls through, he's a really amazing person. I'm praying for you Rob. :(

Here is what I have for the comp, I still have a lot of work to do, but my instructor did say my design was "Awesome!"

2 comments:

Chef E said...

Oh I do not miss those 'sick' days with the kids, but I do miss my skinny body, lol!

Lawrence Spring said...

Yes, your design was really awesome. Did the institute use this web design or was it set as a sample template? Anyway, I hate it when the entire family gets sick. It makes our day unproductive and dull. =(