Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sully & Marge?

Hello all my Easter Peeps! Dontcha love how I threw that out there? I'm not the biggest fans of that Easter confection, but I thought it fit the mood of the day. After the success of my baseball inspired boy baby shower invitation (found here), I talked with a friend at school and she has agree to help me try to launch an invitation design business. Obviously most of the beginning biz will come from word of mouth, but hopefully it will take off quickly. I really love doing invites and think it could be a fun and profitable venture. What do you think of the name Sully & Marge for it? I got the name from my children's middle names. Sully is short for Sullivan, Cohen's middle name and my MIL's maiden name and Marge is short for Marjorie, my beloved grandmothers name. So, no, it's not the monster from Monsters Inc. or the mom from the Simpson's.

In the mean time, I am thoroughly engrossed in my Dreamweaver final project, a website redesign and to see the monstrosity that I am undertaking, whew, you have no idea the task I've taken on, neither did I. Here it is. It really is a mess, but the people I'm doing it for, they are really nice art people, so it helps. At least they aren't bankers or real estate agents. I've dealt with those kind of folks before and OMG, they are the worst. No offense to any of you out there that are any of those things, sorry.

In addition to all this, I somehow managed to create a flyer for a new found friend. If your on Twitter or happen to be in one of the places hosting this event for the Kentucky Derby, do check here for further information. Thanks for the opportunity Chef, it was a fun little item to create. Until later all, have a very pleasant and enjoyable Easter!

1 comment:

Chef E said...

Everybody loves it! You can see it on my Friday post on http://cookappeal.blogspot.com/


Thanks

Elizabeth