Thursday, January 1, 2009

First Creative Pursuit of The Year.

I'm trying to start rebuilding my portfolio, well, because I'm bored with myself and need the creative stimulation. So, for my first of hopefully many future *FREE* downloads, here is a set of bird and wood grain inspired address labels.I made these using an Avery label template available here. Nope, not trying to help Avery make more money, just trying to see if anyone would actually use these and trying to make it easy for you, but I assume that these would fit on any standard 10 up 2x4 address labels. 

My little birdie address labels are available here for a limited time download. I will be sure to give a warning before I take them down.

Thanks for looking and I do hope you try it out. If so, please give me some feedback to let me know how they turn out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

these are very cool!
how do you find the time with a new baby?!

Jenn said...

Um, yeah. I was never so productive with one, let alone two. I'm glad you're finding the time to do something creative and for yourself :D PS, very cute labels!

Unknown said...

These are great! I love the saying you've put on them.