Friday, August 15, 2008

Starting Over Is Never Easy.

Sadly, In so many words, I screwed up my blog and because I'm not technically minded, I DON'T know how to fix it. You know how in the movie Zoolander Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson get into disguises to get files out of a computer, but all they end up doing is beating on the computer because they think the files are located literally "inside" the computer. Matt laughs at me all the time about that because he says that when I have a problem with my computer, that's how I act. Nice. So, here's to another, better blog. Really, I think it suits me more, it was hard not to complain, even just a little bit sometimes. But, in this one, I'm going to put my best foot forward and try to showcase some of my own creativity, not always just somebody elses. I will however, showcase things of others that TRULY inspire me every day. So, here's to no more dumb ass maneuvers on my part with this blog and here's to a new life on the internet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

at least you don't have to unpack after every move!