Tuesday, March 9, 2010

So Much Up In The Air.

As is everyone in life, all things in mine are up in the air. I am trying to surround myself with positive people, positive ideas, progress and such. I've attained potential new clients, thrust myself back into the life of digital scrapbook design and am trying my hardest currently to embrace my necessary schooling that will push me along the way. I don't know if any of you remember or even know that a long time ago I was a part of this great little group at KJOI Studios? I had to step away for a while because of work commitments and other things that ended up actually sidelining my life rather than helping it when I could have been make stuff and having a blast doing it all along. DOH! Well, I took that step and asked the lovely Kara if she'd have me back and she welcomed me with open arms. Thanks Kara, I'm thinking to you that in the future I will owe you my sanity because you may have just given me the place to call my own and hone my skills. I am really excited.

On another note, I met up with an old friend, who was actually a boss of mine in a former life while I worked at the Gap as a young 20-something and I am designing a business card for her and she has a few ideas up her sleeve as well for more and more clients. Oh how I love new clients, it's what keeps me alive. She also sells Aloette cosmetics. Any of you who know me, probably know that I am a no frills, low maintenance kinda gal, but I am 32 now and soon enough my skin won't be gettin' any more elasticy and so Jo turned me on to their line for us ladies who are veering on upward towards the middle part of our lives so that we may maintain our luxurious young elasticity and youthful glow and looking damn pretty to boot.
SO, I said well sign me up after a nice facial and moisture rich rebuff. I feel better, my skin looks better even after only one application too. You need these products, they are a must. Visit her website to order products from her, you won't be sorry.

1 comment:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Good for you for getting back into digital designing! Let me know if you need me to do any CT work for you! :)

Have a fab weekend, girlie!