Thursday, December 18, 2008

An Amazing Gift.

Today when I opened my door to get the mail, there was a fluffy package there in that I was not expecting. But, I saw the name and knowing how talented this person is, I got so excited, I barely made time to put my other junk mail down. I ran to get something to open the package and what should be in there, but the most lovely little item I've ever seen, and it was all for me, well for Cohen anyway.It is the most absolutely loveliest little cozy sweater you ever did see. He is going to look so cute is this sweet little sweater. 

Sue, you are so talented and just once I want to hear you brag about how good you are at knitting and how you NEED to open a shop and how much people would just die to get ahold of the things you create. Please visit Sue's blog and encourage her to open some kind of shop where she can share all the beauty with others.
Sue, you are absolutely the best!
:)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

that is soooooooo cute!