Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Great Weekend.

Well, things are turning around for me, and fast. Still not ready to share yet, but soon enough ya'll will hear about it non stop I'm sure. Thanks Tristan!:) First off, here is a 30 almost 31 weeks pic of me.
Can't tell till I line up the photos how much bigger I look but from how I'm feeling lately, it's definite that I am substantially bigger now. I'm not getting as much sleep as I'd like right now because of me and working and stuff, but to be honest, my back hurts more when I sleep than when I don't and it seems to take me forever to get to sleep now, which is a total change from before pregnancy. Also, we were dealing with the little Miss and her cold in which she basically kicked Matt out of our bed Friday night forcing him to sleep in her bed and she finally settled down around about 2-2:30am. So, life lately, not conducive to good sleeping habits and old habits die hard as well. 

Saturday was just a really good day in general, new things on the horizon, a visit to a neighborhood haunted house all decked out that Stella absolutely loved. She actually told me she would pick Halloween over Christmas, that's a pretty big deal. On top of all that, I got this WAY cool bag from Scrappin' and Stampin' that I'm gonna use as a baby bag. 
I only had to buy $20 worth of Little Yellow Bicycle products to get it for free and that wasn't difficult for me. I am psyched.

I'm also in process with a treat box I'm creating for Stella's Halloween party at school, then I'll be making purple and orange rice krispy treats that will go in the box.  Today Matt and Stella carved pumpkins, pictures to follow and I am doing something a little different to mine because honestly it's rotting we're pretty sure and we won't be carving into that bad boy. I still need to get pics of the few little layouts I did last weekend at my crop, so hopefully in the next couple days I'll be posting all about Halloween and what we've got going.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

So glad you're feeling better! And check out that baby bump! I love it!

I usually moved to the sofa around 3am to sleep b/c of my back pain. Sleeping on my side and sort of rolled into the back of the sofa - so my back was supported by the cushions - helped ease the back pain.

The countdown is on! Little more than 8 wks to go 'til we get to meed the little guy!