Friday, December 19, 2008

It's A Marshmallow World In The Winter.

Well, the snow DID cover the ground, but most of our days go on as usual. All those lucky kiddies who don't have school today will be driving their parents nuts one day earlier than they would have. Took a couple photos of the yard and played with the color a bit, applied a Lomo Photo effect and then found a set of Vintage Photo Frame Brushes here to add a nice effect that so reminds me of the overexposed pictures my grandmother had in her collection of photographs that I was in love with. Feeling sort of blue today, but I always do when I miss my grandma. :( It's been 12.5 years, but she's never far from my thoughts, so this post is for your Margie!

1 comment:

Ker said...

So jealous that you have snow! Although, with all the freakish winter weather happening across the United States, I wouldn't be surprised to see AZ get some snow :)

How are you feeling?