Tuesday, December 16, 2008

One Last Picture.

Feeling really good today, and hoping sort of that it doesn't mean this is the calm before the storm. Or, maybe I do, I don't know. I decided I should probably take one last photo of the big ole belly before I give birth. We took Stella to see the lights at Hines Drive and needless to say, I was not impressed this year. Maybe it's the economy or maybe companies are bahumbugging it this year, but there wasn't nearly as much set up this year as the last. Hmmmm, not sure why it should cost $5 either. Oh well, not trying to be cheap, but if things aren't as good as last year, shouldn't the cost go down maybe? Well, feeling the pressure to remove old photos from Stella's scrapbooks as they are already falling apart and I'm going all digital. I can't help it, it kills me to see those stupid books already falling apart. I'm going with www.blurb.com for a large hard cover bound book. The cost isn't that bad when you consider what you'd spend on all the scrapbook paper products. You should check them out, they are so worth a looksee. Until next time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the look on Stella's face!!

Brook said...

hahah how cute! I have a picture with my mom that looks simliar!!! I have to say that the christmas lights are sucking... Most people don't even have them up.

Jenn said...

The look on Stella's face is priceless! Glad you're feeling good too.

Ker said...

Ok - our due dates are 1 day apart, but I still hope I beat you considering my little guy was already measuring 40 weeks and 8 pounds at his 36 week growth ultrasound, lol. I love your blog! Thanks so much for stopping by mine. I'll be keeping an eye over here to see how things go with the new arrival!