Monday, November 24, 2008

And I Was In Such A Good Mood...

Some times I just love a good gloomy overcast day, so much more appealing when you have lots of indoor work to do. So, after dropping the little miss off at school I decided to head to Panera for a nice hazelnut coffee with a scotsch of nutmeg and a Cinnamon Crunch bagel. When, on the drive home what should happen but a nice fat rock hits my windshield and puts a nice little spider web crack in it. I figure it was only a matter of time before my cheer demeanor was forcibly changed and yet only still a matter of time before that small spider web turns into a giant spider mansion.
UGH!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

go directly to a glass shop and pay the $40 bucks to stop it if they can.

Jenn said...

ditto Sue's comment. Steve had a little spider crack the size of a quarter and we didn't get it fixed. Last winter the thing spread across 75% of his windshield. I still haven't fixed it yet -- don't want to part with the $125 just yet. *sigh* Hope you enjoyed your cinnamon crunch bagel and coffee, though! Sounds yummy!