Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rough Day Today.

*UPDATE: Mission accomplished, not a repulsive mess any longer and still not as cleavagy as Pink. :)

Today started out good, but quite quickly regressed. Someone who shall remain nameless came over today to "cut" and I use that term loosely my hair. Needless to say, once this person left I began to try my attempt at fixing it. Matt suggested not fussing too much with it so that I didn't push it beyond being repairable. So needless to say, this is what I feel like I look like. Yes, not exactly like this, a little longer, but that's how it makes me feel. Then we decided to bring the babies dresser into the house from the garage only to realize that it was a complete and total piece of junk. A neighbor down the street gave it to us and acted like it was this great piece of "old" furniture but it ended up mostly being made of literally cardboard and particle board. It just brought me to tears in the end. With having to deal with Matt being laid off for all of December, the prospect of my hours dwindling greatly lately and losing our health insurance by January 1st, this day just sent me over the edge. I just want to scream AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
But, first thing tomorrow morning I plan on getting a cut that fixes the hackcut I received today. Stupid me for not looking deeper into the background of said person and trying to get something for nothing. Lesson learned. Here's what I'm going to hopefully get tomorrow. 
Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG that skit was so funny!
Good luck with the haircut. From what I remember, you didn't used to show that much cleavage:)

Jenn said...

Funny, I was thinking the same thing ;)

Anonymous said...

Good luck Brooke!!! BTW, that image made me spit coffee onto the monitor, sweet..