Friday, November 28, 2008

Secret Lair.

OK, so I'm coming to you from a remote location and have to be sure to dress warmly and type quickly. Actually, I'm located for the moment in our basement on Matt's PC. You see, for the past week or so, my computer has been acting strangely, just shutting off suddenly all on its own. We thought that maybe because of its proximety to our heating vent that it was in fact overheating, but since we moved it accross the room, it seemed to stop doing that. UNTIL, the other day. It must have shut itself off about 5-6 times before I finally realized, WOW, we really need to do something about this. I begrudgingly called my mother to see if she couldn't help us out and thankfully, since she's the best mom in the world an my rock, she obliged. I ordered a brand spankin' new macbook pro on Wednesday night. Thank god I did, as after that, it progressivley got worse and worse until finally I'd saved and transferred all that I could and the poor guy just conked right out. He'll be missed. He was my trusty steed for almost 3 years and because he was a refurb, who knows how long the previous owner had him. But, now with new baby quickly on the way, this little baby will make my life that much more portable and easier. Hopefully though, he will arrive much sooner than Cohen, I don't know how long I can last in PC world.
:P

1 comment:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

I love my MacBook Pro. I'm now a Mac convert. :)

Miss you girlie. Hope all is going well and smoothly with the pregnancy! :)