Monday, November 10, 2008

New Pregnancy Symptom!

OK, aside from eating anything and everything I see these days, I've developed yet another pregnancy symptom that I didn't have with Miss Stella. I started getting achy pain that felt like I had a bruise forming on my right wrist. Upon looking up this symptom in relation to pregnancy, I discovered that I more than likely have pregnancy related carpal tunnel. OMG! I cannot handle one more new thing to pop up. Oh, well, being that I am nearly 33 weeks, it could just be about a month from now that little Cohen arrives. Oh god, I'm scaring myself now.

PS: I should be receiving my prize from Candace Ang and I am breathless with anticipation.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure you won't agree, but it seems to me like this pregnancy has flown by!

Brooke S. Rochon said...

No, I entirely agree! I'm with ya, it has flown by and I am freakin' out.

Anonymous said...

Oh NO! What a bizarre symptom of pregnancy??!!! Well, I hope it's not too bad, can't wait to see the new lil' one though...

Jenn said...

to be pregnant = to fall apart. it stinks getting old, doesn't it? And yes, this pregnancy is flying by. I can't wait to meet the little guy!

PS- hope Stella is feeling better!