Saturday, September 13, 2008

Is It Halloween Already?

Well, if you've hit ANY store in the last week, yes, yes it is Halloween. Last night we hit Walmart and I discovered the coolest thing. I know they've probably been around every Halloween for the last millenia, but I've NEVER bought them myself. Here they are, 1 dozen black long stem faux roses. I want to have them sitting in this wine bottle, but I want to decorate the bottle for Halloween with some very cool Halloween papers I've got. Other than just doing decoupage, anyone have any suggestions as to what would look cool? Ribbons, whatever? I'm sort of at a creative loss. Thanks for all input.

1 comment:

CACTUSmango said...

oh oh!...maybe, glue etch little batties or some other spooky theme on them? fill the inside with faux eyeballs? drop a faux candle in it? paint some white skeleton hands on the bottle as if they're holding the flowers? ok, that's it, i'm all out of ideas. good luck!