Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Creative Girl.

I'd been in a bad mood for a good portion of the day today due to still dwelling on what things my MIL said, but by the time Matt went to school I had chilled out and sat at the kitchen table with Stella as she painted. She is very precise about what she does and really concentrates until which time she decides it's all over. In the span of about 20 minutes she completed 4 wonderful paintings. One of which she proclaimed was her brother. And, to top it off, I died when she told me that she used every color in her palette because she doesn't know what color he'll be when he comes out. Made me laugh out loud. Here are her masterpieces. We even had time to play a round of Candy Land.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that comment makes me all gushy.
She is too sweet!