Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Small Sneaky Peek.

Since I've been working so hard on the babies room, I thought I'd do a little sharing. It doesn't look perfect yet, but I've only done one coat of paint, so it will take at least one more for each color, maybe more than that. Plus, his name will go in the center portion, and we're doing it in the same style font as the movie "Juno." We LOVE that font, and found it somewhat fitting. Besides that, my wonderfully talented neighbor is going to paint his dresser in much the same manner. So, for now, here's a little sneaky peek. Our colors for the room are a limey yellowy green, aqua and chocolate brown with white as well. Soon, once all is complete, I will show each and every wall. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Very cool. I like it!