Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Fourth Times An Alphabet

I decided to go with an alphabet because I personally like alphabets and secondly, it was pretty easy to get done in the time I was alloted. I used Century Gothic and a set of spray paint grunge brushes from Deviant Art. Not completely original, but it is what it is. Sort of ran out of steam today. I do hope though that you'll enjoy.
Get it here

Stella said something funny the other day. We were in the car just making conversation and I asked her if she was going to go to college. She said "No, I'm gonna be a mermaid!" So, today were talking about going to France and seeing artists and I mentioned to her that she could go to college and make art all the time and paint. She got a very excited look on her face and said, "I change my mind, I want to be an artist, not a mermaid!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha
Not that being a mermaid isn't a worthy goal. I hear we have a shortage...

Anonymous said...

Ah, a mermaid! I am am so proud of you getting your creative on! I think this is cool B. really cool! Draw something now, more original drawings that would be fun, sun, sun!!!