Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Been Slackin'!

But, who could blame me when you have this face to stare at each and every moment. I've also gotten a little work thrown my way, and I can use anything at all at the moment. Be sure to check in tomorrow. I am hoping to have a cool download because I will be featured on Design for Mankind as part of a Friday Round Up. Not sure exactly what will be said, but I'm hoping it creates a little traffic to my blog and maybe some interest in my work as an illustrator. So, I'm hoping to be a busy little beaver, as long as the little guy participates.

2 comments:

Ker said...

Ahhh, that is the trouble, isn't it. Getting the little one to cooperate. It took me an hour to eat breakfast this morning, and all I had was an english muffin and some fruit, lol. Your little guy is so stinkin' adorable!!!

Can't wait to see the new download!

Unknown said...

he looks so big already!
Stop dressing him like a man :)